5D/4N El Mirador Carmelita Mayan Pyramids:
You Depart from Flores at 7 am, on the way you will have the breakfast, on summer you will be transferred by shared van or Winter sould be on truck, double tractions, you only can be transferred by vehicle until Cermelitas Village, by 4 hours, From there you need to rent a Mule for your luggage, you will walk for 3 days to get there and 2 days back.
To join with the confirmed departure please send email, ask a different price firstname.lastname@example.org no minimum pax required.
You Get local guides for included activities
: Carmelita Community - Mirador Ruins - Tintal Archeological site
: Minumun 2 Maximum 14
: Self Guided Package tours.
flag Flores to Carmelita Community
- 9:00 a.m. We begin the walk out of Carmelita.
- 1:00 p.m. Stop at camping site El Guacute, Lunch time.
- 2:00 p.m. Leave to the arqueological site El Tintal.
- 4:00 p.m arrival at arqueological site el Tintal and exploring the site.
- 6.00 p.m through 7:00 p.m. Diner.
- Good night proceed to camp.
flag Day 2 Carmelitas Community to Mirador Ruins
- 6:00 a.m. breakfast
- 7:00 a.m. departure from the arqueological site El Tintal.
- 10:00 a.m. arrival at the rest area El Sompopero (Small Snack)
- 1.30p.m. lunch and visit of the arqueological site La Muerta
- 3:00 p.m. arrival to majestic arquelogical site El Mirador and establishment of the campsite.
- 5:00 p.m to 6:00 p.m Observation of the sunset, if the weather permits it.
- 6:00 p.m to 7:00 p.m. Dinner
- Good night
flag Day 3 Mirador Sunrise at the Mirador Ruins
- 5:00 a.m. to 6:00 am Observation of sunrise, if the weather permits it.
- 7:00 a.m. breakfast.
- 8:00 a.m exploration of the arqueological site (includes a box lunch)
- 12:00 p.m. Lunch.
- 1:00 we continue with our journey
- 5:00 p. m to 6:00 p.m. observation of sunset (if the weather is o.k.)
- 7:00 Dinner
- 8:00 p.m gathering with the visitors.
- Good night.
flag Day 4 Mirador Mayan Ruins to Tintal Archeological site
- 7.00 a.m. breakfast
- 8:00 a.m. beginning of the departure back to Carmelita.
- 11:00 a.m. Break at El Sompopero (includes a box lunch)
- 3:00 a.m. Arrival to the arqueological site El Sompopero and rest.
- 6:00 pm dinner.
- Good night
flag Day 5 El Tintal Acheological site to Carmelitas to Flores
- 6.00 am breakfast at the arqueological site El Tintal
- 7:00 a.m. departure to Carmelita community.
- 11:30 a.m. arrival to Carmelita.
- 1:00 or 2:00 departure back Flores Petén or your previous destination Santa Elena or Flores hotels.
Taxi - Shared van for 14 passengers
Like - Minded Travellers:
For the Panoramic of the tour, on the bus, day tours, hotels will meet a lot friend for a common interests
10 Nights in Hotels.
have an experienced tour
You travel with a travel company in Central America.
- Food that is not on the menu
- Alcoholic beverages
- Mounted mules
- English guide or any other language.
- Mexico city: Find a trip that you like and customize it
WHAT TO BRING:
EL MIRADOR PACKAGE TOUR Five days four nights
Characteristics of the route.
Mixed routes and trails
Average temperature Celsius (ºC) 36° Fahrenheit (ºF) 96.8
Average humidity 85%
Terrain conditions uneven, undulated, soft, and muddy in times of rain
From Flores Petén in a vehicle to Carmelita
From Carmelita to el Mirador on a horse or walking
Approximately distances of advancement per day are about 20 to 25 klm. Or about 15.5 miles (5 to 6 hours)
Travelers must have good physical conditions with the abilities to ride on a horse and walk. (Mounted mule available if you pay an extra fee)
Maximum size of the group 15 people.
PRICE PER PERSON: (2 people) $510.00 USD
PRICE PER PERSON: (3 people) $420.00 USD
PRICE PER PERSON: (4 people) $330.00 USD